Our Son Emanuel born on 22.9.2012

Our Son Emanuel born on 22.9.2012

Thursday 17 January 2013

Read to me

Totally clueless.  This picture is side-on because I'm terrible with technology and don't know how to spin it.  But enough self depreciation!

What I do know is how to read stories to children after working in preschool and daycare (I prefer working with the 4-5 age group).

We are already reading to Emanuel at 4mnths and he loves it.  I'm sure he is taking something in even though his attention span is short.  He also loves grabbing at the pages.

I love books with a rhythm such as, 'We're Going on a Bear Hunt' ... trust me, it will be stuck in your head in no time.

What are your favourite children's books?  Any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Liz. Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment and introduce yourself. It's so nice to meet you. Your son is PRECIOUS! What a doll! I read to mine when they were that little. It's never too early to begin. We love the Karma Wilson books...(Bear Snores On)

    ReplyDelete