Our Son Emanuel born on 22.9.2012

Our Son Emanuel born on 22.9.2012

Sunday 25 November 2012

Little family

Sometimes family can be a pain in the butt, but past that remains always love!

I now have my own little family.  Edward is my partner, lover, friend.  Emanuel is my gorgeous (9wk and 2 day old) son.  This time last year, I could never have predicted that I would have these two blessings in my life.  Yes, things have happened very fast ... I became pregnant only a few months after meeting Edward, but it just feels so right.

Of course we have our squabbles.  I'm apparently a nag sometimes and he leaves the lid off the sugar, dirty clothes strewn all over the floor, doesn't replace the toilet roll when it's finished etc etc grrrrrrrrrr.

But I love him.  He makes me laugh, is affectionate and out-going.  I love my little family. *xx*


No comments:

Post a Comment